Friday, July 16, 2004

Blogstrolling

The Preacher put up a post today that has my heart on fire with gratitude.  AJ concluded a 10-part post today that has me wanting to touch life lightly and lovingly, with exquisite sensitivity, as though with my fingertips. Inanna's had a couple of posts lately so powerful that they're breaking chains on the ankles of women who can't say it yet themselves. Morgan's quiet, perhaps out on his own stroll. And Queenie, as a mom, makes me happy for the future.

I don't have much to say today except that it's a nice feature of the internet that one can choose one's neighbors.

later:
I also wandered into some of the neighborhoods of my chosen neighbors, or their neighbor's neighborhoods --- in plainspeak, new blogs (for me).  Split a gut laughing at Todd Vodka's jet ski adventure, and would have offered a book deal to Sloth for her post about abortion (except that I don't own a publishing house).